The Blackboard Hall of Fame for Excellence in Collaboration celebrates educators around the world who have shown exemplary innovation and creativity in their use of Blackboard Collaborate products.
Our inaugural class of inductees was announced on March 23, 2010. Read about their great work!
The call for nominees for the Class of 2011 will go out in April 2011 and will be announced at a ceremony on Monday July 11, 2011 at the Blackboard Collaborate Connections Summit 2011 in Las Vegas NV.
The power of connecting around an intellectual endeavor, which is a simple definition of collaboration, can take on many forms with Blackboard Collaborate’s solutions.
While there are no specific categories, inductees and nominees will have demonstrated excellence at a college, university, district, or school in using Blackboard Collaborate to accomplish any number of the following:
- Improving student outcomes
- Enterprise-wide implementation across an entire institution, district, school or virtual program
- Saving significant money for an institution or program
- Encouraging sustainability/green initiatives
- Increasing retention rates
- Attracting and retaining new students
- Assessing the quality and impact of Wimba within a course
- Introducing global collaboration
- Reaching otherwise unreachable students