Wimba Connect 2009
Posted: 23 April 2009 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-04-23

Matt W. asked us to name one thing we learned at Wimba Connect 2009, so here’s mine:

I quickly learned that I had missed out on a valuable part of the conference by not participating in the pre-conference sessions. Apparently, these were packed with valuable information, sharing, and fun. I won’t make that mistake again.

Gwyn Sutherland
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College

Posted: 23 April 2009 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-11-26

Hi Everyone! I learned a lot at Wimba Connect 09. A few key takeaways:

* the extent to which Wimba products (esp. Pronto and Classroom) have been made universally accessible

* at the executive session I learned that colleagues at other universities are facing many of the same challenges we are and that Wimba technology products can play a role in addressing some of these challenges

* from my own session, I learned a lot from my co-presenter on how Wimba plays a vital role in supporting work that his center does in helping high school students enter colleges

Jane Himmel
University of North Texas

Posted: 27 April 2009 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-11-25

Because of travel restrictions, I could only attend online but this is what is great about Wimba Classroom--I could listen, watch, participate.  I look forward to Wimba 6.0 with MP4 capability so students will be able to see the PowerPoint slides as well as listen to the lectures.  And Voice Board with an assessment tool--wow!  Keep it up Wimba.

Marilyn
UMKC

Signature 

Marilyn Dean

Posted: 08 July 2010 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-08

I quickly learned that I had missed out on a valuable part of the conference by not participating in the pre-conference sessions. Apparently, these were packed with valuable information, sharing, and fun. I won’t make that mistake again.

how to plan a wedding

Posted: 09 July 2010 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-09

Hi to all!!!
I learned a lot at Wimba Connect 09. A few key takeaways:

* the extent to which Wimba products (esp. Pronto and Classroom) have been made universally accessible

* at the executive session I learned that colleagues at other universities are facing many of the same challenges we are and that Wimba technology products can play a role in addressing some of these challenges

* from my own session, I learned a lot from my co-presenter on how Wimba plays a vital role in supporting work that his center does in helping high school students enter colleges.
Well, thats good.You’re on your way to success.
Thank You!!!how to hypnotize someone

Fast Reply